Sunday, August 20, 2006

Don't Take Life So Seriously...

Like someone told me recently… If you have two piles of work, one that’s screaming HARD and the other easy. Always do the easy pile first! Cause if you died, someone else will have to do the hard part! Apply the same logic to dessert at a buffet table ^___^.

Sometimes it helps just to have a good laugh… Find some time to laugh everyday… I just reread some of these one-liners and am in splits… Hope it has the same effect on you… read on. Who sent me these???? I think I got as an email from several different people… TY whoever sent these…

Ø When I was born, I was so surprised I didn't talk for a year and a half.
Ø Join the army, see the world, meet interesting people, and kill them.
Ø Until I was 13, I thought my name was 'Shut Up.'
Ø I'm not afraid to die. I just don't want to be there when it happens.
Ø Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use.
Ø I've never been drunk, but often I've been over served.
Ø The road to success is always under construction.
Ø I say no to drugs -- they just don't listen!
Ø Marriage is one of the chief causes of divorce.
Ø Work is fine if it doesn't take up too much of your time.
Ø When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
Ø Born free; Taxed to death.
Ø Everyone has a photographic memory; some people just don't have film.
Ø Life is unsure; always eat your dessert first.
Ø Smile -- it makes people wonder what you're up to.
Ø I love being a writer... what I can't stand is the paperwork.
Ø A printer consists of 3 main parts: the case, the jammed paper tray and the blinking red light.
Ø The hardest part of skating is the ice.
Ø The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot; the guy who invented the other three, he was the genius.
Ø The trouble with being punctual is that there's no one there to appreciate it.
Ø If our constitution allows us free speech, why are there phone bills?
Ø If you tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe, he'll believe you. But if you tell him a park bench has just been painted, he has to touch it to be sure.
Ø Beat the 5 O'clock rush: leave work at noon!
Ø If you can't convince them, confuse them.
Ø It's not the fall that kills you; it's the sudden stop at the end.
Ø I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder.
Ø Hot glass looks same as cold glass. (Cunino's Law of Burnt Fingers)
Ø The cigarette does the smoking - you are just the sucker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home